Luxury Yallingup Accommodation
Information, Terms & Conditions
Check in is 2pm and Check out is 10am, unless otherwise arranged with management and subject to availability.
If staying in either a Studio or Deluxe Pavilion and particularly during busy periods we may have other guests staying in the adjacent pavilion within your Villa complex. The villas are very private, however if total privacy is paramount, please consider upgrading to the Luxury Villa.
As you would expect from a luxury establishment our villas come fully equipped with linen, bedding, towels and toiletries, however the villas are not normally serviced daily; Servicing can be arranged on request or by pre-booking. Please see the room servicing/housekeeping rates below;
- Studio Pavilion basic service - No charge. Full service, linen/towel change - $35
- Deluxe Pavilion basic service - $35. Full service, linen/towel change - $50
- Luxury Villa basic service - $50. Full service, linen/towel change - $70
Please Note: If your stay is 4 or more nights, a mid-stay service/linen change of your villa is provided if requested.
Please contact management should you require room servicing
- Chef services, hampers, take-out meals, massages and any other incidentals will be charged to your booking and processed with your balance the day after your arrival or separately on departure.
- Persons booking accommodation are responsible for any loss or damage to property (or contents) and any extra cleaning (as deemed necessary by management) will attract a $50 per hour fee.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any of the accommodation pavilions or villas.
- Please be advised there is no onsite office at our retreat, however our management and staff are onsite daily if there is anything you require us to attend to during your stay and available by phone, sms and email 7 days per week between 9am-5pm.
Our management are also on call after office hours should you need to contact us urgently.
In the spirit of a "true escape", please be advised that there are no phones in the villas. We recommend guests carry a mobile phone with them. If you have not yet supplied your mobile phone details, please contact management to do so, as we always like to make contact during your stay.
Yallingup Luxury Retreat accepts no responsibility for power outages caused by inclement weather due to storms or Western Power outages.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise where your may need to cancel your reservation with us. Should this be the case please note that as we are a small luxury retreat, cancellation fees will be incurred.
If you are unable to postpone or re-schedule your booking and are able to advise us of your cancellation more than (14) fourteen days prior to your stay then your deposit will be refunded less a $50.00 administration fee.
If less than fourteen (14) days notice is given a cancellation fee of 50% of the deposit amount will be incurred. If less than seven (7) days notice is given 100% of the deposit amount will be charged.
No cancellations are accepted upon the day of arrival, after check in, long weekends or the Christmas/New Year break. Guests will be charged for the total of their reserved stay unless sufficient notice is given as detailed above.
Making a booking deposit is an agreement to the terms and conditions of Yallingup Luxury Retreat.
Cancellation Policy - "In-house" Services
Any cancellations made within 24 hours of an in-house service ie: Massage, Private chef, will be charged in full.